Es tut uns sehr leid. Diese Seite wird in Kürze verfügbar in Deutsch.
Who we are
EcoBe Piotr Kowalski with the registered office at ul. Dzika 6 /109, 00-172 Warszawa, NIP: 5262320932, Regon: 141979078, the address of our website and online store is: https://bushmen.pl.
What personal data we collect and why we are collecting it
When you visit our site, we collect the following data:
- The products you’re viewing: we’ll use it to, for example, display products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and delivery costs.
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter them so that we can, for example, estimate shipping costs before placing an order!
When you place an order, we will ask you for information, such as:
- Name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number
We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending you information about your account and orders
- Contacting you for the correct execution of orders
- Handling parcels ordered by you goods
- Responding to your requests, including returns and complaints
- Configuring your account in our store
- Observance of all legal obligations imposed on us by applicable laws, including tax settlement
- Improvements to our store offer
- When visitors to the site leave a comment or evaluate the product, we collect the data shown in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and signature of his browser as an aid in the detection of spam.
Cookies – cookies
- If you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to choose the option of saving your name, email address and website address in cookies, so that when writing subsequent comments, the above information will be conveniently supplemented. These cookies expire after a year.
- If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
- During logging in, we create additional cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days and screen options after one year. If you check the “Remember me” option, login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
- If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, simply indicating the ID you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We also provide cookies related to Google’s analytics services. We use this information for statistical and marketing analysis of the store’s work. They may contain data on the location, operating system of visitors, external addresses that directed them to our site. These cookies expire when you close your browser. The exception is the _ga cookie, which is valid for 2 years and serves, among other things, to determine whether our customers visit the store again.
Embedded content from other websites
- The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos from Youtube, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.
- Data about your activity in the Bushmen store can be transferred for analytical purposes to systems preparing statistics of visits and customer behavior in our store. An example is Google Analytics.
Who do we share your data with
- Your data may be transferred to third parties in order to fulfill your order. For example, we will provide your data to the courier company to provide the product you ordered.
How long do we keep your data
- If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them to moderation.
- For users who have registered on our website, we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can inspect, correct or delete his personal information at any time (that’s not applied to changing of the user’s name, which can not be changed for technical reasons). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
- We store your data for as long as it is required to achieve the above-mentioned goals, and above all sales support, unless we are legally obliged to store them for longer. For example, we will store order information for the required number of years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. Remember that you have the right to delete your data in advance, unless you are acting as a company.
What are your rights to your data
- If you have an user account, placed orders or added comments on this site, you can request delivery of a file with an exported set of your personal data which is in our database, including all of those provided by you. You can also request that we delete all of your personal data from database. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send data
- Guest comments can be checked using the automatic spam detection service.
All requests related to your data should be sent to:
Piotr Kowalski: +48 601 294 637
How do we protect your data?
Your data is sent to our store via an encrypted connection. Access to them is limited and it is only authorized and trained employees.
You can manually disable cookies in your browser settings. To find out how to do it, select your browser from the list below.
Note that disabling cookies on the Bushmen website may also disable its functionality and online ordering.